Saturday, September 3, 2011

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk

So, tonight I was in a bar with a friend of mine, and a local lady-comedian who sells handmade greeting cards approached us, totally plastered. She told us that she's moving to Seattle in a month, to which I casually mentioned that I'm visiting there this weekend for the first time. Then she proceeded to tell me (BTW, she's easily 30 pounds heavier than I am), that I'm "going to F-ing LOVE Seattle, because bigger, curvy girls like us can TOTALLY get laid there!"

...Yep. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Now that was an awkward moment! HAHAHA

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSER! Mitch and I saw her and actually bought a couple cards a few weeks ago! She put on quite a show! What did you even say after that?! I hope you laughed it off because you're pretty perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. It was no big deal. I was laughing so hard that I was actually crying! That chick is a riot! She will be sorely missed in Portland.

    ReplyDelete